Friday 9 July 2010

neves

Sudah ku private blog ku ni mcm sunyi rasa ku..ahaha ntah2 cakap sorang2 kali ku..aha inda palah.. well its friday sudah.. sunday is my mum's birthday <3 my supermum :) since my brother ajes kaja on sunday we're planning to advance it to tomorrow.. cant wait :D

Dimalam neves ku eh.. 25 days lagi panya kan sekulah.. wow... uni will reopen soon.. grenti inda terasa ni cos ada puasa, raya apa kan.. then bln 1 will start my TP.. havent think yet mau sekulah mana.. maybe arah dakat2 rumah ni saja kali or rh kwasan Tutong Town.. hmmmmm... im indecisive.. im neves about TP.. lama berabis sudah ku inda mengajar.. not even peer teaching.. last peer teaching is masa diploma kali.. how i wish kami kana TA aaaa.. but unfortunately nada.. my tuition class will start on January jua.. yey~ thinking about it, nevesssss ku ee jadi cigu ni.... even my friend, melissa, pun ada jualah ceta2 pasal cigu ni.. most of it ia ckp ngalih apalah catu.. neves neves.. aku lagi ni mcm inda berapa bah passion ku kan jadi guru.. mudahan lah ku kana murid2 darjah 1-3.. i love smaller kids~ and if ada rezeki i wanna apply arah MOE.. jadi kerani kah apa kah.. nazir kah..hehe Mau2 tah jua....... kan k arcade di Tutong ku eee... or swimming..... my diet starts today.. so im abit stressful lah cos parut ku ni biasa sudah bah manja di isi2 saja..inda pandai kan control..heheh well, my diet inda plg yg jenis inda makan apa tu lah.. just i focus more on balanced diet.. like makan 3 kali sehari.. nasi sikit saja.. with fish and egg.. less chicken & beef.. makan sayur n buah lah yang penting.. my dinner starts early like 6 pm.. after that inda ku makan lagi.. no snacks no fizzy drinks.. more H2O.. thats the plan plg i hope dapat ku tempuhi (aseh!)..hehe k bye

2 comments:

PearL&AngeL said...

Mum's birthday?cool cool hehe love the advance celebration.
Ohh hey,how rude of me hehe thanks nurul for sharing your blog so i can read a bit about what's going on:)When we tell a story someone has to listen hehe.Hey,i heard about the impending nervousness haha with the coming tp and so on hehe.if you read about my experience from the netlog blog you'll see a bit about that. I know that i said tired and all..but you know sometimes in the midst of it,you really find something worthwhile about it. I guess its sometimes a sacrificial job,but we all know more often than not any sacrifice that we do come back to us whether now or later. Now writing this in a beautiful coffee shop make me realise i do have a beautiful vocation,but in order to keep my mind true to that is really by...i dont know keep reminding myself?hehe overall,its amazing to think about God's love in so many ways right:)

You're on diet?i sometimes think about really a healthy lifestyle but like in so many cases we dont really know what to do unles we take the step to learn about it:)and you're doing a good job :)

after this,i have to mark 20 maths workbook of probably 9 or 10 pages..tell me again why i chose this job???!!!hahaha
love you:)

Life full of love said...

haha hi mel~~ thank u for dropping by :) awu even my cousins pun ckp2 jua like, r u sure mau jadi cigu? and things like if kau dpt aply rah MOE bagus tu.. so im abit nervous jualah mel..... tapi inda apalah.. we've made it this far kan.. this is my 5th year di UBD.. 5 years.. i wont let it go catu saja.. some lectueres ada jualah ceta about their experiences mengajar.. and ada jua yang sweet memorable moments arah drg.. so ya.. positive saja.. keraja mana yang inda ngalih..kan?heheh i know u're a great teacher buddy~

ahah diet ku mel? will talk about that in my next post :p

Siuuk aaa mel ur at beautiful coffe shop? siuukk.. aku pernah tu mel, masa ku stressed up with workloads aku ke jolliebee tutong buat keraja sana.. tmpt tu ada lagu2 lagi.. i find it a nice place to do work.. mcm ngam for me..

ahaha atu exercise tangan tu eh.. ahah u can do it chehcher~~~ love ya!