Monday 26 July 2010

A 4 years old treasure :)

Look what ive found! heheh this was made 4 years ago during my 1st year, 1st semester of Diploma progam for English class under one of my fav lecturer, Mrs. Ming Brown :) she asked us to compose an autobiography of ourselves.. reading this made me NEARLY CRY but most of the time it made me SMILE :) 4 years back aah.. of course lots of things happen in 4 years.. but Syukur Alhamdulillah for this great life.. im happy to be in it :) Hope kamu inda boring membaca.. if rasa malas kan baca tidak paksa ya..hehe i just wanna treasure it here :) Love always~ Oh btw.. the intro inda ku masukkan cos mcm bari malu sikit..ahah this is direct copy+paste from my doc :) wana know me more??? here's the thing for you...

            My mother once told me the history of how I was born and I was surprise to know that right before I was born, when my mother on the way to the hospital, the ambulance which was sending her to the hospital had a serious accident in front of the old Kilanas mosque. The ambulance was speeding and unfortunately crashed onto a traffic light and turned over. Luckily, a nurse who was accompanying my mother broke the ambulance window and helped her get out from the ambulance as quickly as possible. After that, another ambulance came to pick my mother up and brought her to RIPAS Hospital. Not long after the arrival to the hospital, my mother had a safe delivery and I was born. My parents named me, Nurul Khairunnisa an Arab name which means The Light of Decent Woman.    
           
            I am thankful after the serious accident, my mother was still alive and able to give birth to me. Without the help of the nurse and protection from God, I would not be seating and writing this autobiography of me now. When I was a month old, I used to be called ‘Tuah’ which means Lucky but then, my aunty changed my nickname to ‘Mumui’. I do not know the meaning of that name but until now my family, my relatives and my close friends will called me by this name. For other people who just knew me, they will call me by the name of Nurul.  I am the second child in my family birth order, came before me was my sister and after me were my three brothers.
 
            What I can say about my family’s relationship is that we are really close. We always go out to dine and go shopping together. At home, we always have breakfast, lunch and dinner together and we will always have light and easy talk which will always be accompanied with laughter. During my free time at home, I will bake cakes or cook with my mother because my mother loves cooking and I really adore her for the fact that she can cook really well and able to manage the entire household on her own ever since my parents got married until this present time. My mother is a full-time housewife and she organized every necessities of my family. I really respect my parents and to me they are the best parents in this world.
 
            I am lucky because for these 20 years of my life span, I always have my parents beside me. My parents are the ones who constantly encourage, support and guide me during my happy times and hardships. They are always there for me when I needed them the most, they are there to lent their shoulders to lean on when I am sad or depressed, they are the ones who will lent their ears to listen to my problems or even my nonsense stories and most importantly, they are the people who will always try to protect and defend me in every complex or dangerous situation I face during my lifetime. I really admire my parents and I love them so much.
 
            Since my father worked as a soldier, when I was small we used to live in Muara Camp. I can still remember that our neighbors were really friendly and we were really closed. When I was seven years old, my father had to work overseas to Singapore and we stayed there for three consecutive years. It was fun staying there and I studied in an International School of Singapore. Schooling there was very much different from here. The academic curriculum there is not examination oriented and everyday there will be a lot of fun activities and games assigned by the teacher for us to do. There were music class, drama class, home science class, art class and alot more.
 
            After three years in Singapore, we went back to Brunei and live in Binturan Camp. I go to Binturan Primary School and finish my PCE Examination there. During my secondary school years, I go to Sufri Bolkiah Secondary School for one year then I had to transfer to Bukit Beruang Secondary School until I finished my form sixth years. After I had done my A’Level, I applied an Information System course in Institute of Technology Brunei and a Diploma in Primary School course in University Brunei Darussalam. I successfully went through both the interviews and got offered from both institutes. It was hard for me to choose which course to choose at first, but after so many advices I got from my parents and relatives, I decided to go to UBD and I am so happy that I chose to go to UBD because after three month I have been in this course, I started to love it. I think I was destined to be a teacher and I believe I can be one.
 
            I dream I can be a Mathematics Teacher because I love Mathematics subject since I was in pre-school. It is not that I do not like other subjects, but I love Mathematics more.  I do not know the exact reason why but I am always eager to learn anything if it got to do with Mathematics.  The subject which gives me the worst headaches is Physics. I never liked studying Physics mainly because of the teacher and the complexity of the subject.
 
            There are a lot of happy times in my life that I faced together with my family and my friends. Almost everyday are happy times for me because I have such wonderful and cheerful friends. They always cheer my days up and we often do things together. The sad times happened three years back when my grandfather pass away. That was the only the sad times that I can still remember until now. I usually try to erase any unpleasant memories from my mind and keep the pleasant ones sticking until forever.
 
            Life means alot to me. Life is meaningless without laughter and with laughter life will get more meaningful. My goals in life are of course, to be a successful person, get a decent job with good salary and make my parents happy and proud. I have this strong fear or phobia of crawling insects. Just imagining it will make my body shiver. I dislike cockroaches the most. Even the plastics cockroach will make me jump and run away. One of the strengths that I have in me is that I can be a good and loyal friend to anyone. I can be a good listener, a good helper and a good supporter and one of my weaknesses is that I tend to have short-term memory. I tend to forget where I put my things even if it happens a minute ago.
 
            To me, the most important thing in life is to be patient, just go with the flow and have a good time even in the most disguise moments of our life because there is always a blessing in disguise. I hope in the future, my life will still be as meaningful as well as wonderful as it is now. In 10-15 years from now, I wish I will have my own family consisting of my loving and responsible husband and our cute kids and has stable economic foundations. I want to live harmoniously with my family, be a good and loyal wife, a loving mother and be as strong and wonderful as my parents. If I am given the chance to change anything, I think I would not like to change anything because to me, my life is simple yet perfect.

2 comments:

Kaka Muchacha said...

love it! reading it made me smile. :)

Life full of love said...

KM~ Thank you babe~ appreciate it :)