Thursday 22 July 2010

Malas

Hello kamu.... oh im sooooo malas today... been watching tv all day.... then assist my lil bro for his singing competition on saturday.. thats just it.. i woke up pretty late today due to the 'sickness' i had yesterday...heheh i had muscle pain at my left arm.. sakit berabis that i could not sleep.. menangis dlm diam ku... kesiaan deh loh.. around 4 ish baru nyaman sikit tangan ku.. woke up around 12 noon.. i think that explains why im soooo malas today...heheh been laying down for toooo long.. 

yesterday i had a super fun time with my 18+7 geng at Tutong beach. Siuuuukk... there were lotsa games and of cos food jua...hehhe siuk2.. yes.. i did salai2 ayam.. one of my fav kalau BBQ.. yes menyalai...heheh i dunno why i like it.. tapi yes, if BBQ kamu liat saja aku arah pemanggang ada ku tu...ahah 

Uni will start soon...... ohmy....... neves ku.... btw my FB is deactivated for the mo... 

K kamu... wana watch TV again..hehe

No comments: