Sunday 23 May 2010

omgthatssotrue

Last night i couldnt sleep early cos i was addicted to FB games.. yeahh im sooo 2009 but whattheheck i'm on my holiday mood might as well spend it on something meaningful (aahha yea right) last night i went to my cousin's function held somewhere near rumah hulubalang dkt2 keriam catualh (urng tutong tau ni..ahah) and i met someone i knew waaaayyy back then when i was in my secondary.. someone i had a crush on.. he happens to be my aunty's brother..wawawawa but i bet he's married sudah.. well, feels nice to see him now.. not much changes just a bit tougher..ahaha apakan.... then dad zoom home to watch the AF8 finale.. me of course is a Shahir-ians!heheh i like Adira too tho... then main game fb smpai menyubuh.. smpi 3+++ am kali ku main inda ingat dunia..hehe plus when ku ngalih ku liat ceta korea jua suggested by my cousin, I love you don't cry.. siuuuuuk cetanya... heheh

Then after tu.. ku limpang2 gulek2 alum mau tidur.. so tweet using my hp and went addicted reading to omgthatssotrue tweets......cali2........heheh i'll paste some of the tweets that i retweeted last night..

omgthatssotrue 
Saying "bye" after every text in an argument, yet still continue to text... #omgthatssotrue


 omgthatssotrue 
I've probably learned more from Google than I have from school. #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
Thinking if you raise your cell phone 6 inches in the air, you will get service




omgthatssotrue 
I hate it when my favorite song starts on the radio but I've reached wherever I'm headed to! #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
The first page on my notebook is always written with a nice handwriting. Then I turn the page...#omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
Saying "Look, it's your boyfriend/girlfriend!" when you see an unattractive person. #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
I open my mouth when I put on mascara. (Fan Idea) #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
I hate pausing Youtube videos and waiting for them to load. #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
I walk into the mall, "Hi, would you like to try our new.." - "NO!!" #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
Everyone turn off your cell phones. *Puts on vibrate*. #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
I press the buttons harder on my TV Remote when the batteries are empty! #omgthatssotrue


omgthatssotrue 
I puttt extraa letterrss on myy wordss for no reasonnnn. #omgthatssotrue --> ahah thissss issss sooooo trueeee..ahahaha


omgthatssotrue 
Me and my best friend can speak to each other through facial expressions. #omgthatssotrue


Credits to http://twitter.com/omgthatssotrue

No comments: