Friday 7 May 2010

Bla bla bla

Assalamualaikum...... its 2+ in the morning...... wah cant sleep and the espeed isnt doing soo well so i was reading my novel saja tadi...... now i realised byk my novel alum bebaca... ada yang more than a year dah ku bali but alum baca... i think i wanna buy a book rack for all my novels cos yang lama sudah panuh and my DVDs are filling my table space too..... ayoooooo... have not done much on my revision today... wasnt in the mood... so i was wasting my time watching tv.. makan.. liat dvd... and mcm masa ni jua blogging th pulang.. huhuh

I was reading Aqasha's blog tadi he was telling the readers that he'll be getting married soon.. well dats not the part that really attracts me lah.. its the part after that where he wrote things about himself.... his writings are good suprisingly for a guy like him.. i mean he doesnt seem sastera-ish to me.. bold yet amusing.... some parts were pungent in a way but amusing....hehe and i love the way he ends his post "Aku cuma mahu jadi aku. Maka benarkanlah." excellente! this type of guys really attracts me.. guys like adlin aman ramli, que haider, aqasha.. tho many inda suka but i find them really sweet.. garang but funny.. and sweet to certain people..... yang jenis mahal lah catu... ahahah ok.. bla bla bla.. saja jer nak share my tots..... nantikan Singapore part 2.... wawawa mcm th ada urang membaca... nytiessssss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahhaha ada x a urg membaca!!! heheh

Life full of love said...

ahahah At lease ada jua sorang....ahah ;p syukur tah....