Tuesday 18 May 2010

Ho ho ho ho holidays~

Salam~~ its tuesday~ it's the second day of the holidays~ so far im loving my holidays~ spending time at home doing what i love with the family is something i dun want to replace with anything in this world~ its just so precious... so far my activities are the simple ones saja.. like cleaning the room, doing the house & room chores, watch tv, watch dvd, watch tv series, eat, go to the beach with the family, lepak2 bawah rumah, lepak2 with the family.. those simple things that i really love to do.....

Ya, im on my holiday mood sudah ni..... i dun know what or how to start saying about my exams last couple of weeks.. im not sure how well i've done but i did try my best tho..... for all the papers i did all i could~ insyaAllah kita lihat hasil nya a month from now k..... tawakkal~ doakan saja k? Love you guys~

Toodles~~~

No comments: