Thursday 31 December 2009

Just dropping by

Salam and hi dear precious readers, friends & family~ this is just a short post cos I have to go and jump to bed now cos its 1-ish am already and i have to wake up early tomorrow to buy things for hostel and uni with mum~ i got sentimental just now when it was approaching 12 am cos the new year is just around the corner~ im a very sentimental person ya knowww.. i was having thoughts and reminiscing my 2009 in my head but randomly.. the sad ones.. the fun bits.. its not fair jua to label 2009 as my 'unlucky' year cos i do have fun times and bright moments during this year jua~~ but nevertheless, it's not as bright as my previous years~~ the pains and sorrows took a major role in my life despite of the happiness that sheds in my face.. no one knows exactly how I felt and what i have gone through.. but then, i cannot just judge the levels of my pains based on my own experiences solely cos other people may have gone through more harder and tougher times. whats important is that, whatever happen in 2009, i do believe we surely cant forget entirely. not in a glimpse of the eye..we just put it all aside (like my friend said), put it in a box and seal it.. Start the new year with new resolutions and goals.. be more positive minded and move forward~ with God's will & mum & dad blessings, insyaAllah.. we will be blessed with endless blessings~ Amin...

PS: InsyaAllah will post my 2009 memories in my next post


No comments: