Friday 4 December 2009

A beautiful day~




Salam and hi everyone~~~

i've just finished my exams last wednesday and now im in my holiday mode already..heheh~~ for a month or so...yeppie~~~~ looking forward for any vacations with my family.. haven't plan any but going to miri will just do...heheh Tommorow will be a very 'special' day for our family..heheh because my youngest beloved brother will go through his circumcision once in a lifetime moment tomorrow.. and I have to be there for him which means I can't join my gang's sleepover at mena tonight.. oh well.. hope they will have fun without me..kehekeh.. but will join our outings tomorrow.. wait for me guys~~~~ehehhe feelin excited to go out and have fun with friends who i love and loves me (i hope!ahaha)
Its friday and im planning to bake some biscuits which im sooo craving for.. Peanut Butter Biscuits.. will do that later and will post some pictures later on.. I have been really addicted to wikihow.com website and the latest article that ive been reading is 'How to be Happy' (lamoo..hahah i know) and one of the things that I love is...

Practice forgiveness. There is a tendency for people who are experiencing distressful circumstances to pass blame onto others. Children, for instance, may commonly blame their parents for the life challenges that they are facing. However, when we practice forgiveness, with it comes a sense of relief from burdensome thoughts in addition to the ability to forge healthier relationships with others. When forgiveness becomes a conscientious practice, anger finds a resolution and true healing can commence. Anger is counter-intuitive to happiness, and any incidence of it is best resolved through positive emotions - and forgiveness helps provide this necessary release. - http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Happy

Love that paragraph~~ so true indeed~~~ About my biscuits.. yup ive baked it already.. and it turn out and taste just the way I like it.. Syukur.. will bake some more for my uwa (cos she love it..hehe).. and we have mini bbq bawah rumah tadi while i was baking.. had chicken wings.. smoked beef.. nyummilicious..



fresh from the oven


baru di cat with egg yolk


Well.. this is all for now.. happy weekends everyone~~ :)

Love, Mumui

No comments: