Thursday 31 December 2009

Farewell 2009~ *good bye wave * #edited#

Salam and hi dearest readers~ 2010 is coming soon.. in less than 2 hours.. below are some of my 2009 happenings.. Some people say new year is just another year but for me a new year is a new self.. in becoming a more better person to not just myself but also other people.. to accomplish my dreams, my parents' dreams.. to make my family happy, to create a wonderful world for my present and future life.. and to learn from mistakes.. basically, Ive just listed out some of my new year's resolutions :) Have a wonderful new year celebration peeps! My new year celebration? Is at home watching TV, cooked MCR (Mumui's chicken rice) hahah mau2 th jua.. thats basically it.. nothing much.. So here goes...

... Done 2 independent study researches n 1 elective research in 1semester during the 4th sem. Hectic semester! But made it pretty well :) went to SR Sengkarai, SR Tutong Kem & SR Rimba
... Had a severe food poisoning during May :(
... Bond up with mena, tan & mena's family :) yehee..
... My Suprise Birthday at Mena's crib. Love it!
... Sleeping over at mena almost every week smpai ech of us hv our own sofa bed.hehe fun moments
... Spent most of the fasting month at mena :) miss our sahur moments aaa. siuk!
... Had mib subject.huhu
... Knew the truth :'(
... Closed the 5yrs relationship book..
... Started her single life 1mnth after the 5yr anniversary.huhu barely made it but she did :)
... July 2009 had my 1 year license renewal~ yeppie
... Bob's wedding day.. he's like our own brother
... Uwa Hj. Idris was admitted to the hospital :( Alhamdulillah he's well now :)
... Berakas fieldtrip with Dr. Hjh Norhani for the Ecology Project & we made a scrap book out of it! Love it
... Nini Kg. Ayer pindah rumah :)
... Belakon jadi c Limah & Dy as C Jinab for our MIB weekly presentation, Topic on Rasuah.. hehe & acted as Mena's nagging mum..hehe
... The fun fun fun Amazing Race!!! This was one of the best moments in my life~ siuuuk!!
... Joined PJ class, last minit plan.hehe one of my favourite class during the sem
... Thank You to Dy and Eyan for every ride~ really appreciate it

Well, that's all, as far as I can remember. A great year indeed! :) Cheers!

No comments: