Sunday 1 August 2010

The Spot

Hi kamu~~~ ohmyprada! my hostel room got this very specific precise wireless spot.. not that fast lah.. only this certain spot saja ia ada but bisai lah spot nya ni atas my desk so comfy jualah..ahah ohmygucci im so happy.. tried everywhere round the room but this specific spot saja ada wireless....... yey~~ tapi for youtube-ing sia2pun lah saja kali..ahah havent tried tho.. mana tau mau.. i was too excited first thing on my mind was 'eh tweet eh' then 'eh blog eh!'aahah yup im now in my hostel room... started the hostel life today.. mula2 inda ku mau balik bah.. sedih lagi ku tadi tu when my family sent me here.. but now okay2 jualah... be positive saja.. its my last semester here.. should just enjoy the moment.. im more excited for uni.. the classes.. meeting all the wonderful friends... great lecturers~ im soo eager to start my courses~~ yes aim higher this time!! focus focus focus~ and im anticipating the PESTA CONVO soon yes soon!! YESSS THE TIME WHEN I BECOME MORE ROUNDER!AHAHA foods bah foods everywhere campus....... how can i resist?ahaha my brother ajem will graduate this year  :) he graduate with flying colours.. so proud of him :) as well as my other good friends.. happy graduating soon kamu :) love much!  

i miss home.....my mum.. my dad... my 4 other siblings.......... my bed....... 

Bah kan try youtube ku dulu k...hehehe bye 

No comments: