Sunday 29 August 2010

my life's treasure

Hello friends~ ive been really enjoying my holidays~hehe how about u guys? liat tv ku puas2 and bejalan2 jua.. fun i tell you!hehe uni starts its new week tomorrow.. week 5 of the semester.. inda kerasahan banar2.. this semester my presentation mostly di hujung2.. week 12 and 13 catu.. haiyoooo~~ goyang kaki meh~ahah nada lah.. been starting few stuffs sudah p biasalah kadang2 datang jua c procrastination tu mengacau.. hehe ohya.. wanna share with you guys something.. the other day kan, when one of my friend belanja sungkai luar... before baduk tu i misscalled my family.. time tu ku kan menangis banar2.. ntah datang tia sensitive ku atu... in my head ku pikir2 like, apa drg makan ah di rumah.. cukup kah makanan drg.. nyaman kah.. there i was eating lots of nyummy exclusive foods..  everytime kami makan sama2 in our dinning table, it is always the happiest moments in my life.. we'll talk about stuffs, share our days, joke around.. it will always be my favourite routine at home~ im not complaining or anything.. i love my life just the way it is~ but i really can't wait to share with my family abit of fortune.. like sungkai luar tempat yang mahal2.. travelling abroad where we never been to... just giving them more comfort and ease in their life especially both of my parents~ i wanna make them happy.. ~ amin amin ya rabbal alamin~ 


No comments: