Monday 26 April 2010

Thank you

Hello everyone...... feels like blogging and sleeping at the same time..ahah cana tu? this will be just a short post.. i feel like mengadakan majlis doa kesyukuran for reviving my blog back~~~~~~ yarabbii habibiiii... syukran syukran.. dari dmlm dh ku khuatir (mihir jua eee..ahah) blog ku ni error2 th ganya pkr psl lag kah pa.... then tadi mau tia bila ku amai2 takan apakah tu aku pun inda ingat mun ku sudah kan menangis..... *boh over* ntah sayang bnr ku blog ku ani...... the memories are there... i feel like hugging my blog p cana? ahhaa bah adang mcm masalah dunia...

Tadi watched my lil bro... my adi c akim yang montel2 tu...ahaha drg da football match so me, mum and ajem went to sr. muda hashim tutong to support him and the team.. p inda manang.. manang sorak jalah kami..heheh sayang banget inda bawa camera... cos camera rusak..huhuh and akim scored 1 goal for his team..... yey!!! atu teriak kami.....siuuuukkk banget!

Oyaaa.. i wanted to post on one of my favourite korean drama series of all time.. its called THANK YOU.. this is soooooo my type of drama.. so meaningful and u learn alot from this drama.. ia not heavy and not 'mengarut' jenisnya..... i love the heroin and the doctor.. and lee bom! they are all so adorable.. i learned alot from this movie.. it taught me lots of things and recandles my belief on the power of silence.. should watch if u have time.. u'll laugh.. u'll smile.. u'll fall in love.. and u'll cry with the family :)

So long...... taraaaaaa...

No comments: