Friday 16 April 2010

Happy friday

Hello dear readers :) Its friday... i love fridays~ pasal its the beginning of Saturday and Sunday..ekkeke i woke up early this morning had my long shower (oh refreshing), fetch akim from mengaji, had my breakfast and now in my room getting online cos i feel like blogging while listening to my mp3s.. ngam jua inda esiput so inda lah ku stress.. kekek such a beautiful morning.. if i have time i wish im at the beach at the moment.. the weather has been so so so hot lately ani kan but today mendung....... aaa how i really appreciate it.

I dun wanna talk about my uniworks..... but just some random thoughts.. i had these thoughts yesterday when i was driving alone.. i dunno why, everytime on my way home mesti ada lagu catatanku from Melly and everytime atu jua mesti hati ku sayu.... menyaya banar bah radio ani..hehehe and everytime atu jua i wish to have a child of my own.. i love children.. they are innocent.. they dun lie.. they just make you sooo happy.. bieng with them is a blessing.. I also had a little laugh sorang2.. thinking of my 'geng keras'; dy, zy n su.. ahahha we are sooo unique.. banar unique banar2... di mana2 pun mesti kan ketawa.. bila2 pun ada2 saja yang diketawakan.. we dun do that to gain attention yaa.. kami siuuk sendiri bah jenisnya..hehe we can be sooo loud (kadang2 kami inda sadar tu if urang marung2..ahaha) but we just do what we believe in.. we dun harm people.. we dun hurt people (hopfully..hehhee) im feel soo blessed to be part of this beautiful friendship.. we go girlss!!heheh thank you for always brightening my days with so much laughter.. i'll sure miss these moments nanti.....huhuhu sediiiiiih.....

So long, till we meet again :)

No comments: