Tuesday 13 April 2010

New phase of life

as i grew older, alot of changes happen in my life.. its like im now in a new phase of my life~ from being a kid who loves sport, to a teenager who loves fashion and to a grownup who loves food and study..hehe we grew up without us realising it.... most of my friends are married and some even have cute kids... some are now working.. those who were single dulu now are doubled :) im so happy for you guys... my new phase in life isnt something that i just mention just now.. im not yet married.. im not yet working.. im from double to single.. pitiful life much? u bet.... but im soo happy for these changes in my life...... being alone isnt that bad.... its like a new fresh air in my life.. it just so happen that the relationship happen for quite a long time so the moving on was quite tough for me to handle alone.... its almost a year now.. yes inda kerasahan.. wow i made it~~ *big clap* my dad once told me.. 'kau bepikiran baik' and i always remind myself to be in that state always.. insyaAllah~

'WHAT IS MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY' :)

No comments: