Monday 1 March 2010

When the heart speaks

I created this just now.. Came out frm d heart but nt related to me in any way..enjoy

Dear you.. All i wanted to hear frm u were just 2 words.. 'Dont Go'.. U left me.. u left me face this trauma all alone.y did i evn knw u?y did u even knw me?y did u make me fall for u?y? When all i wanted from you was to be by my side during my last hours here on earth. nothing more. You.. I like you the way you are.. You're a very nice person tho in certain times you acted so heartless.. you don't seem to care.. i feel so comfortable with u around, somehow, in any sort of ways..i feel happy and alive.. But some humans are created to be selfish, not all are willing to sacrifice for other people's happiness.. And so did you.. I understand..
You will always be my rainbow now and forever, Nevertheless..


No comments: