Thursday 25 March 2010

The end

This was made few days ago.. hesitate to post but here it is... 

Salam friends.. Im now at mena's crib kan tdur bt feels like i wanna share something here.. I knw ku jarang or nda pernah mention bout my ex bf ever since kami brokeup. But tonight i feel like sharing some things bout us in the past and us now. I was with my bf for 5years+.and we broke up june last year.. I forgive but i dun forget..i dun hold grudge.. I just dont wana forget the gud times we had together. I wna treasure all those moments and put aside the bad stuffs. Of cos for 5years lots of tings became routine to us like going out on a date every saturday, 1 misscall f we miss each other, 2 misscalls f we wana sleep.. And some more. I dun blame him f he still mc me f he wna sleep cs i knw prkara tu sdh jdi kebiasaan rh nya.. Im d type who doesnt mind bout lil stuffs cematu. I want people around me to be happy.. Yes, moving on is so not easy..every now and then tears will sure fall.. Memories will come back to you.. You will miss him caring bout you.. I use to share everything with him.. He wud listen.. He wud say things to make me feel better. He will always be by my side no matter what.. He loves to see me laugh.. F i laugh he will laugh too.. F i laugh too loud he will 'shhh' me but he wudnt stop me.. F im in hstel he'd be so woried f i have enuf water and food to eat.. I remember dlu ia blikn kipas cs tym tu ku aftr operation.. Ia tkut my wounds gatal f panas.. And he gave me broadband for our anniversary gift so dt ku nda boring d hstel. Ia blikn hp N95 as my birthday present. Now hp ni ia pki cs aftr d breakup i gve evryting back to him. Tho ia da his own hp even lg cangih dri n95 bt he stil us my hp tu cs he said dats part of me dt he had left.. We are in our separate ways now tho.. But all d wonderful memories we shared will forever be in me.. Im happy with my life now.. We just have to accept dat people come and people go. Only true frens will stay so does our family and our true love which i hope i'll get to meet on one sweet day.. Kun faya kun.. Salam..

PS: I dun wanna talk about this anymore........ The end

4 comments:

Kaka Muchacha said...

*hugs*

Life full of love said...

thanks zurah... hugs

Atikah HM said...

*hugs* love love you~ i understand how you feel :)

but we gotta be strong and don't erase it completely, cause those are part of the sweet memories that complete our life package.

and that's something that the new ppl who gonna come to your life to accept it as your whole package and NOT use it to compare stuff or to see it as a wall between you and them.

wahhh~ emosi saya~ hahaha! what i really want to say is that, it's okay to reflect back :) no harm. just learn from it. tak rugi kan? hehehe~

Life full of love said...

heheh love you too tikah~ :)thanks so much for the advice.. we are strong woman!hehe