Sunday 7 March 2010

Mr right?

Salam..hello friends.. Just finished doing my assignments..alum siap lagi bt since its late already i went off to bed. Then, i remembered while i was multitasking tadi..keke a fren of mine asked about my mr.right. I didnt gave dis friend an answer.. I mean i couldnt.. cos frankly speaking i havent tot of it yet cos my heart is still sealed and bleeding (maybe) or maybe i just dun wana tink about it this soon.. I'll think about it.. But for sure im always attracted to family guy type. Klu rh pasar, i saw a guy with their mum bali2 ikan.. Or a guy yg lagi suka spend tym wif family rather then their friends.. There are some tings bout these kind of guys dat attract me.. :) n most importantly jua, ia mesti honest,humble, sederhana and suka layan ulah2 ku..hehe

klh,tdr dlu..nyte2 :)

No comments: