Monday 22 February 2010

Crappy

Salam..b4 i sleep..i jus wana pour out a lil bit.it was a crappy crappy day for me 2day.tho i was able to put on the smile bt deep inside i was pretty upset of myself.i should have folowed my instinct.. Nvertheless,i learn frm all my mistakes.its nobody fault bt mine.. Im so thankful to have friends who always cheer me up.. I was able to face it with bold heart.. When i was otw home, driving alone my tears drop endlessly.. I was upset.. But stil hv d urge to motivate myself dat its gonna be ok..i wna b optimistic but learn from my faults with open heart n mind.. Nvr want to make d same mistake again.. But for now, i hop i wont b facing journal articles related assignments cos it REALY give me the creep.. Wana rest now.. Wish me well *feverish* -end-

No comments: