Saturday 22 August 2009

uɐɥpɐɯɐɹ ɟo ʎɐp ʇsɹıɟ

Salam everyone~
Its the first day of Ramadhan~ Alhamdulillah~

Get This from CyArena.com

Send to Friends email

Its the ending of week 3 of the semester and so far, this semester seems to be quite tough and challenging for me. I really2 need to motivate myself.. I really2 do.. I need to get rid of all the 'unnecessary stuffs' that don't do me any good AT ALL. I need to be strong.. just now I've been reading an article from WikiHow.com on how to Get Over A Break Up and its really2 good! Go and read it if you have the same problem as I do~ everything that I went through, that I feel, that I exeperienced and that I need to be reminded of are stated there~ It opens up my mind..

Anyway, this week has been great! great in a sense that I'm progressing my life with healthy lifestyles..heheh Every monday (except for this fasting month) I will have my aerobic class from 5-6pm.. the next day, I have my Pendidikan Jasmani class which was an exchange with my Art class. So far, I really love the class especially with friends who keeps supporting and makes me laugh all the time.. it makes the sports enjoying aNd really fun to do especially for a person like me who does not like sport that much. We also have the Communication Skills class which combined with the GenNext students.. Its the type of class that most classes in Brunei Darussalam should be practising, especially in the secondary schools. Our lecturer gives us a topic, just simple topic like IS AMAH NECESSARY IN HOME? and we voice out our opinions freely in the class. Every class there will be lots of discussions taking place which is good.. Im really proud to be in this GenNext class cos its very different from the classes I've been through for the past 3 years :) Last wednesday, me, eyan, hana and filzah went to watch the performance from the Rakis Club which was soooo fun! The Mahsuri one really touched me :....( Great job to the Rakis Club!

Tommorow we will be sleeping over at Mena's cribs with Tan and the 3 Charlie's angels..ahaha quite compact jualah my schedule this semester but I can't complain more~ :)

Selamat Berbuka Puasa later~~~ :)


No comments: