Thursday 27 August 2009

Sugar rush

Salam ramadhan everyone~ im on my way home now..feeling rather 'yucky' at the mo cz its dat tym of d month.usually i dun have problems with my periods but this month its rather 'menggangu' psl it affects me extremely.especially my sesitivity,my appitite..i feel so weak..too much blood lost this time i guess.hehe *peace*

this week has been extremely busy for me..workloads.. Lagipun its the 4th week sdh kn.cnt expect less jua kn.. Anyhow tym stress2 buat kaja i owez kecarian coklat bh~ im so obsess with chocolates..i cn eat them non-stop.smpi my fren tgur,'ko mkn semua kh mui?' haha psl i ws eating it as if na mo beranti..oh well..lps 2 of cos lh sugar rush..aktif cm nk mampos..haha ketawa ketawa n ketawa.. Oya..a fren of mine dt day tgur nda knal aku psl they saw me nda senyum.they say 'mumui slalu senyum' and i ws stunt..yah mayb at times msa ni ku pyh kn senyum..mahal bh tu..haha nada bh..hop the positive parts of me does nt change..amin2:) thanx for tagur2 me:)

selamat bersungkai later~

No comments: