Wednesday 29 July 2009

Perayaan~

Assalamualaikum~~ Salam Sejahtera~ hahah dengan gaya2 ala2 pembaca berita TV3.. mau2 gi tu TV3..

Anyhow, just got back from perayaan bandar.. elauns keluar today~ yeppie! so esok planning kan bayar hostel and buy things for school and also for my hostel room~ haven't bought any.. well.. ada plg 2 shoes for school.. bali di miri the other day~ shiook~ i dunno pa kan bali ah~ but basically toiletries lah yang paling penting and hiburan cm DVDs tuk menemani di kala kesunyiaan~heheh tommorow ada undian lagi ni.. bkn plg undian UNMO..kekek undian tuk dapat no. bilik hostel~ hopfully my bilik is ok~

Uni is opening soon~ hopfully this semester will be better and YES! I wanna work harder and smarter~ Yes! Time management is important~ YES! Great effort is important too~ Success Success Success!!! ~~ Amin~ Bf Bf Bf~ahahah kidding~ ;p Anyway, I just realised just now while jalan2 rah perayaan tu.. yup saw lots of couples here and there.. and I realised that for 5 years I've never gone to perayaan bandar with him *sigh* hmmm.. cana buleh tu ah.. i mean, i love perayaan so much.. i love bunga api aloooooott~ but never gone to any perayaan with him??? for 5 years?? perayaan tutong pernah.. but bandar.. never.. oh well~ nothing much to fuss about plg~ whatever~

Nothing much to update plg~ cos most of my days I spend it at home~ i hope by the time i stayed at hostel, i'll not get homesick lah~~~ fingers cross~~ my mum always said, 'BUKAN JUA KAMU TINGGAL LUAR NEGERI, MUN MUNTA AGA TIPUN SAJA' haahha i love my mum~~;p

Had a fun time jalan2 perayaan tadi~~ love perayaan soooo much~ siuuk bah cam unique2 gi brg2nya.. makanan byk..fun fun fun~ much disappointment for perayaan at Tutong..huhuu usually di tutong one of the perayaan paling meriah but now? do you know di mana perayaan di tutong?? I bet most of you inda tau except for the Tutong-ians lah~ oh well~ I miss bunga api di Tutong~ this year nada~hmmm..

Makin lama macam makin boring jua post ku ani ah..ahah better stop before it gets more and more boring~ k adios~ wanna watch Only You now~~

LOVE,
~Mumui~

No comments: