Friday 10 July 2009

Nanny's diaries - Twilight

Assalmualaikum~~~
Hello Peeps~~~~

Its Friday and the weather is sooo nice.. feels like jogging~
Basically there's not much to update plg.. cos I just stayed at home literally all the time masa ni..eheh Yah I know, so unproductive kan..hehhe Well, yesterday I watched Nanny's diaries at Astro inda ku inda channel berapa.. not bad lah cetanya.. though the story inda berapa emphasize her being the nanny which is penjaga boy atu.. meaning menjaga boy atu.. inda berapa kana emphasize lah.. basically cetanya the girl jadi nanny and her boss is kinda mean to her.. and she had a super handsome boyfriend~~ nice!ahaha Its a movie I'll watch once but not so disappointing tho. My rating: 2.6/5




After that, since it was raining heavily yesterday we didn't switched on our Wifi so I decided to watch Twilight.. Lama dah ni ku bali and kan liat but selalu inda jadi saja.. aaaaaaa... soooo INDA dissappointing! I love it! It was sooooooo sweet.. the way Edward Cullen protects Bella.. the way he looks at her.. his pure love towards her.. soooo perfect walaupun he's a vampire.. and I love his family! Great movie to watch with our love ones.. Can't wait for the second movie.. Love Edward Cullen! My rating: 4.7/5!



aaaaaaaaaa.........!


look at how he looks at her.. aaaaa....


No comments: