Thursday 2 July 2009

The dream -UPDATED WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS- haha

Assalamualaikum~~ Hello~~~ Hi~~ Hey~~~ heheh

Actually aku pun inda tau pa kan ku tulis arah post ani.. heheh so bear with me kalau boring ah.. hehhe I dunno if aku pernah cerita kah inda arah blog ani but Im sure aku pernah cerita somewhere.. arah FB kali.. that I dream to study abroad.. or even live overseas. To be specific I want to live in New York City.. I dunno y but most of the movies that I watched like Notthing Hill.. Bride Wars.. Buat gue kepengen mau tinggal sana.. siuuuk bah.. shops are just few block away or even next door.. every morning you can jog in the park.. pokoknya seronok bah environmentnya.. dulu pun I live in Kota Singapura for 3 years and living there is soooo much different from here.. Im not being 'lupa daratan' plg ah.. just that if ada peluang I really2 want to live or study abroad..

~~ Pictures taken from GOOGLE.COM ~~ fuh! takut ku bah kana tangkap post2 gambar ani sudah tah public..ahahha



Jog here.. or having picnic here..


Boring2 buleh jalan2 shop2..


My apartment.. heheh


My apartment's front door

No comments: