Tuesday 9 June 2009

Random

Banarnya post ani batah dah ku buat p ku save ja rah draft pasal inda pandai siap nyamu..ehehhe (This post was made last week)

Salam~ and Hello dear readers... annoyed ku eh ceta cak cak rah ria atu.. annoying berabissssssss... apakan aku ah tarus2. p banarlah annoying berabis.. bari malu.. hey! Sasak i..


meliat gambar ani pun ku annoyed

Wow its been a long time since my last updates ah.. sooooooo many things happen in my life.. name it.. happy moments.. sad moments.. shocking moments.. best moments.. you name it.. before I update anything about myself..

I wanna wish my babah happy belated 49th birthday.. masa on the 10th May together with the celebration of mother's day.. Happy mothers day mama...

The chocolate icecream cake


Babah :)


I also wanna wish my brother Ajem, a happy belated 21st birthday last 25th May..




This picture was taken on 2006 during Hari Raya :)


On the same day jua, my friend, Hana celebrated her 22nd birthday!! Happy birthday Hana :)



Another birthday wish is for Qilah on the 24th of May.. Happy birthday Qil :) Love you friend..

Thats me and Qilah :)

I wish all the birthday celebrants will be granted with all the great things that the world can offer.. Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Health.. Amin~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This week will be a very busy week for us pasal my cousin is getting married.. Masa ni kami busy menjait manik2 arah baju..heheh Siukkk lah.. with all the maniking session going on.. terasa aura2 perkahwinan atu.. heheh I'll post the picture of my finished baju nanti when the manik sudah siap..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oya.. I wanna post pictures of me and the girls outing after the last day of our examination.. We went to the mall.. Mena treated us at Pizza Hut.. Nyummmy! Thanks Mena.. Then we went Kboxing.. Hiashhh sakit suara nyanyi 10 buah lagu.. hahah then we played the games arah arcade atu.. main basketball.. siuuuukkk~~~ calilah masa si Eyan scored tinggi masa main basketball atu kami semua tekajut berabis2an... ahahha bukan plg pasal kami doubt kau tu yan ah.. just that kami tekajut score mu tinggi.. Then went to chong hock to grab some DVDs to watch during this holidays.. Cam biasalerrr aku lah paling iski kan ke chong Hock.. hahahha Movie freak~
















Eh sasak ku ceta Knowing masih lagi cinema version ah.. When are they going to released the DVD version?? Balik2 sudah ku k kadai DVD.. But masih jua 'Inda terang maam' hhmmmm...

Soooo.. here are some movies I've watched during this holidays..

1. Daddy's long legs (Korean)

Basically cetanya sweeeetttt berabis.. ada twist here and there.. inda direct lah cetanya which I like.. What I like best about this movie is seeing how much the guy love this girl..p yang kesiannya ia suka this girl secretly.. even when he lost his memory due to his illness.. whenever his sees this girl his heart beats so fast but ia inda ingat who this girl is.. kesian kan?? but then they fall in love.. its not a simple as that plg cetanya.. Its really worth to watch.. Inda rugi.. its very sweet.. I saw arah internet rating this movie 9.1/ 10.. Great! My rating 4/5



Look for this DVD arah Chong Hock ada.. ahahah Promo :p


I looveee this part masa the guy bawa the girl to the flower market. lawa2 bunga2nya.. I want to go there eh


ahaha ani cute.. someone gave this biiiggggggg teddy bear (aku mauuu) but it wass too big the girl langgar2 urang saja.. on the way atu the girl met the guy so the guy buatkan tali untuk bini2 atu carry this teddy bear.. but banarnya laki2 ani yang bagi.. hahha spoil aku ah~~~



2. Bride wars

Oh what a great movie!!! Two thumbs up.. Eyan promoted this movie to me.. she said 'I know you will like it' and I do!! its my type of movie.. Romantic comedy.. movie like 27 dresses, definitely maybe, maid of honour.. I love those kinds of movie and this is the best one of those kinds.. I love it! ahahah balik2. I was trying to grab pictures of the parts yang aku suka and guess what macam semua part aku suka.ahahah I did shed some tears jua.. huhu Worth it! My rating 4.8/5
PS: I love the part masa Kate Hudson pilih cakessss.. Nyummyyy2





3. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

I was a bit dissappointed jualah with this film.. I think maybe pasal the issue arised in this film aku inda berapa suka.. Yes, it does happen in reality just that aku inda sukalah.. The sweet part pun ku liat macam tawar ati.. I was expecting a typical bollywood love story yang pure, cintan2 sama nangis2 bagai nak rak... But inda liat sampai abis pun macam gatal jua ati.. heheh so I did spend 3hours watching this movie.. overall it was Okay.. Rani looookk really stunning.. oh Im currently loving anak Amitabh Bachchan ani.. Abshiek Bachchan.. He acted soooo greatt in the movie called Guru.. soo inspiring lah movie atu.. My rating 2/5





4. Heartbreak library




Ani one of the newest Korean Movie arah ChongHock.. I was interested to buy this DVD pasal cetanya interesting.. And Yup I was right.. p indalah interesting tahap maximum. cetanya unexpected jualah p I was expecting much from this film pasal ia baru but.. inda jua berapalah.. but worth it jua meliat kalau nada pa2 lagi kan di liat..eheh laki2nya sweet :) overall, 2.5/5

5. Virgin Snow (Korea)

Before this Dyane ada promo and pinjamkan this movie but my lappy inda dapat play.. so I bought it myself and I love it! Cetanya simple saja.. but very deep.. sweet and funny at the same time. Spoilnya the hero dalam cetanya banar2 not really my type.. kadang2 ada movie yang ku liat mula2 inda ku tepakai2 laki2nya but afterwards udah liat wataknya tepikat tah ku but for this guy totally a no no.. walaupun ia sesweeet alam.. but inda plg mencacat celakan ceta ani.. I really2 like the heroin tho.. ia indalah lawa berabis2 macam most of the Japanese actress but wataknya and herself yang more outstanding.. I just love her and the storyline.. Its really nice to watch..
My rating: 4/5


Don't forget to buy this at you nearest DVD store :)


Miyazaki Aoi.. the heroin.. love her


Lee Jun Ki.. the hero.. not liking him..hehehe

Wanna know my type??? heheh These two Korean Actors

DANIEL HENNEY... WUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~




HYUN BIN....... Aaaaaaaaaaa~~~~


No comments: