Saturday 13 June 2009

Its saturday

Salam and hello dearest readers.. Not really much to talk about right now.. But here goes..

Esok ke miri..yey! Cnt wait. Going far away n having d chance to shop2 hopfuly wil help me clear my mind as clear as crystal clear..hehe mayb not.. But hopfuly can wipe away some..

What do u think of my blog nw? Yah..i knw.. Im so nt consistent.. Always changing here and there.. Always so eager to change my blog. Change is nt a bad ting jua kn?hehe But anyhow i love it...hope u do too..

Last nite i watched terminator at cineplex.. Im nt a fan of this ganas2 movies but i did kind of get into the groove jua d malam. I love d 2 actors.. They realy did their job well.. i tink people did nt rely regret of nt having arnold as the main actor in the movie anymore.. He did appear in the movie tho p arnold bnr kh tu?mcm the wax one bah.. Siuk lh..walaupn mula2nya ku nda phm.. N d 2 actors tu lg cm kn sama muanya.. My rating 3.5/5 not bad

Klh, have a great weekend kmu.. Love always

No comments: