Wednesday 17 June 2009

Congrats.....




Salam and Hi everyone.. Yup truthful and faithful it could be.. the results were out today.. Akhir lah tadi results tu keluar and I was not expecting it sudah.. but then it did.. So far.. my results was satisfying.. I didnt expect it that way.. I tot I will get several C's but then it turned out better.. Im soo greatful.. Syukur Alhamdullilah.. Congrats to all my friends jua who scored really well.. Congrats kamu.. Jumpa next semester ah.. dengan azam baru.. heheh Feels like going out and catch some moviess and buy lots and lots of junk foodsss, chocolatesssssss... I want! hehe Hmmmmmmmm.... I wish.. chocolate sundae... nyum... McD Spicy chicken burger.. nyum... cheetoz... nyum...aaaaaaaa.... enough2.. oh ya.. these few days I've been making carbonara.. nyuuumm its so addictive and its not too complicated to make jua.. heheh Im planning to make it lagi esok for my brother Ajes.. he'll be going back home tommorow from Jerudong.. He likes western foods and chocolates.. heheh


This picture was taken from google.. my carbonara kurang labih canilah usulnya..heheh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all my friends who is going to graduate.. siuuuuuuukk kamu ah.. ehehhe congrats kamu~~~ jadilah seorang cikgu yang berjasa k? :) Love kamu semua...

Congratulations Comments



images

No comments: