Thursday 19 November 2009

Yelloooooo~~~

Assalammualaikum~~ here i am again updating my post mcm si banar~~heheh i always have this pre-ambitious-lots of things-to talk about in my mind- syndrom before planning to really update this blog but then end up.. blurrr~~ anyway just shot it~

My lappy kinda buat aku pissed off lately ani.. but inda plg sampai ku kan antakkan ke dinding~ but ada jualah dtg perasaan atu when ia banar2 sudah mcm siput and even time ku menaip ani pun pandai testuck and i have to wait lagi andJustify Full retype my words which makes me sometimes lupa apa ku kan cakap.. oh man~lappy please behave~ i love u~ maybe its sulking pasal im in love with this apple laptop which im planning to buy~ heheh lappy i don't have enough money to buy one yet~ so for the time being pls behave..ok? *and literally i can see my lappy nodding* ahahahha why am i talking crap~ maybe this is the after-effect of Tan's book, Wimpkid kid diary which im currently addicted to~ it just cracks me off~~~

Bah bah~ its revision week~ yey! ahahah mcm banar~ its kinda LETS WATCH TV week for me plg~ahaha bnr~ ive been watching tv, eating and sleeping plg... kdg2 dtg plg my self-awareness atu.. but inda batah~~ *sigh* yeh yeh i'll start revision after this~~ my Gosh IE byk nya kan di baca~

I have been receiving this weird misscalls and messages from a stranger who doesn't want to tell who he/she is.. but messaging me 'buleh kenalan?' oh man... pls just make it direct and sweet ok?u don't misscall and message people cematu saja kan? if kan kenalan, do it properly.. tell me ur name.. where do u get my number? have we met before? when i ask these questions jgn jawab 'ada lerrr' cos that just annoys me~~ i respect people with good intentions but please be honest~ don't let it hanging just there~~ ok?

Anyone of u watch Nenek Kebaya? Legenda series at TV3? every monday-thursday 4.30-5.30 pm.. ulangannya ch119 monday-thursday 8.30-9.30~ siuuuk cetanya..

Bah till then.. see u guys again~ tata~~~~

Love,
Mumui

No comments: