Sunday 15 November 2009

Im back! no longer in Vox

Salam and hello everyone! im back in blogspot~ been in Vox the whole time but didnt really enjoy the time there..aseh!heheh so im back in my old blog.. below are the posts that ive posted in my vox blog.. happy Sunday peeps!


25th October 2009

Had a really wonderful day with my siblings today! mmmuah!


More pictures can be seen via my facebook.. click here

*************************


24th October 2009


Happy Sunday Everyone!
Uniworks have been keeping me quite busy lately.. especially now that we are moving towards the end of the semester.. as usual, datelines are near.. gotta be strong~ I love the pictures below.. so motivating.. really need it at the moment.. Well, im those people who get inspired by motivational quotes u see.. heheh most of my posts contains quotes which are quite equivalent to my life.. back then,when i was in secondary school, a friend of mine kind of tease me (but not in a bad way plg..) when I was reading motivational books.. I use to love these kinds of books but now I prefer these kinds of motivational graphics or quotes more.. they really keep me going~


I wanna share a story of what happen to me last Tuesday (20th October).. We were suppose to have our discussions on wednesday for MIB, Science and Communication but Mena requested it to be on that day jua cos she's leaving to KL this weekend.. Eyan couldnt make it cos she had to get her notebook di rumah, dyane had tuition class and tan got badminton club. So whats left was me and Hana. Mena, Mena's hubby and Nena fetched us around 7 at hostel.. Thanks so much.. Mena said she wanted to accompany her hubby for dinner around 9 ish cos her husband got function that night. So we agreed on that. bila sampai rumah, mena said we have to start our discussion immediately.. around 9 ish.. mena's hubby msg her for dinner.. so we joined in.. hana said she was cold.. and mena hug her.. then hanna said 'kan kamih' but she masuk jamban to cuci tangan saja.. I was puzzled..bila kan masuk the hall.. the hall was dark.. i only saw some dim lights from candles??? and then saw some balloons here and there.. aduuhh i was sooooooooo blurrr... i tot i was dreaming u know.. inda lama tu... 'arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghh!!!' a monster scared me running from my right to left.. then came two female monster.. one look fierce and one look scared.. i was soooooooo shocked! then I saw cameraman on my left side.. what is this??! the fierce ghost hug me.. aduhh lagi th ku blurrr.. then someone came with a beautifully decorated cake.. it was my birthday suprise!!! i broke down into tears... i hugged the girls.. i was soo shocked.. thank you soo much you guys! Love it! Before blowing the candles.. I made a wish.. ' I wish everyone will live a happy life' :) I love kamu sooo much~ the foods were great! everything was my favouritessss... ohmy! u guys really know me that well ah..ehehhe had durianssss after dinner.. then we watched horror movie.. such a great night! Thank You Soooooooooo much everyone I really appreciate it..

Thank You also to those who greeted me.. Thanks! Im 23 now.. hope this year will be better than years before.. Amin2

This is all for now, thanks for reading...

**************************************

23rd October 2009

No comments: