Monday 4 January 2010

A special day for Mel :)

Hello~hehe u can see my blog changing its colour again..ahahah this hols kan 10 kali sudah kali ku tukar2 saja but so far ani lah the best that i have found.. bright pink is my favourite colour now for 2010~ so this is kinda a gud start for my blog.. a new look.. a new me.. woseh! i'll update this blog frequently even when uni start.. hopefully! cos selalunya if uni start i tend to blog less.. Penyakit M.. but i don't want that.. i want to treasure every moments here.. in my own personal blog~ i hope 10 years from now.. when i don't blog anymore, i still have proofs that i have live.. :)

oya.. this blog is public again.. whenever i need privacy, i'll make this blog private like the other day.. when i want to be alone but have lotsa things to share, it'll be private.. some of the censored (ahah raja censor nya c ika..) posts have been deleted it for the sake of privacy (duh!) & letting go..heheh now im listening to pasto, sejujurnya ku tak sanggup.. such a beautiful song~

Wanna wish my bestfriend, Melissa Alus a happy 23rd birthday today!!! i love you so much besty! Have a blast and enjoy your 23rd year :)


I've grab this pic from ur fb..ahah pencopet! mel~ we should take a pic together sometime cos my collection is outdated sudah aa..ahah masa tani zaman2 secondary school ganya yang paling latest which is 5/6 years ago??ahah Bah enjoy dear! tata.. say hi to mr.T *winks* ;p

No comments: