Sunday 4 October 2009

Why is it always me?

Dear readers~

Its me again Mumui, the author of this blog.. since i've been gone for quite a long time some u you may have forgotten this blog or me as well *winks*.. heheh for some of you who visits this blog often, I say a very big thank you :)Sorry for not updating myself.

Alot of things are happenning in my life now.. from endless Uni works to complicated personal problems.. I never really understood why I have to stress myself out sometimes when me myself believe that there is always blessings in disguise.. screw me! Been sleeping at Mena's crib for 3 days and it was lotsa fun! The acting part was superbly siuuuk~ sooo funny you guys and I would like to say Congratulations! Last night, a little guy called Omar came to join us at Mena's house and he really attacts me.. he's sooo cute and very lovable.. he can answer questions really well~ Omar.. hope Aunty can see you again.. Kids always fascinates me.. they are like angels who bring you happiness whenever you need it and would never lie~ kids aren't liars like we adults are.. I mean some of us.. Lies make you someone who will always have this mindset that lies are OKAY.. lies are Sunnat whenever you want to get away with your sins.. whenever you don't want to be blame for your mistakes.. but lies aren't suppose to be like that.. I just hate liars...

Today I have been very upset with someone who blame me for things I don't know about.. when you want to blame someone please make sure that you reflect yourself first before blaming it on others.. look at where the source of the problem came from.. look.. mirror yourself.. I have been moving on with my life.. i have been very happy and I have found peace in me.. AND i have been really nice and caring towards you.. i didn't neglect you even a day but is this what you do to me.. why am I always the one to be blamed??? I should just go away cause I know that'll make you happy. if you really hate me that much then don't come over me again and point out the mistakes on me AGAIN.. *sigh*

Forget about that.. just an expression of the heart.. thanks for reading.. take care everyone~ I miss you all~

No comments: